2022 was an exciting and intense year, says our team leader Vitalijus Garbauskas, as he shares some key figures and achievements.
- The project of the year was undoubtedly i.EKA, for which we were steadily preparing. We have developed a dedicated safety module and are looking forward to a smooth launch this year.
- Two new names were added to our producer portfolio: Generalscan is a leading manufacturer of portable code scanners, also known as Ring Scanners; Impinj is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of RFID devices.
- In total, we sold over 100,000 items in Lithuania and abroad: computerised checkouts, data loggers, code scanners, printers, scales, spare parts and other equipment.
- We installed and upgraded more than 1,000 self-checkout (SCO) and computerised point-of-sale (POS) terminals, as well as around 5,000 electronic shelf labels (ESL).
- We carried out more than 2,500 jobs of equipment repair and maintenance.
- Our call centre answered more than 11,000 calls and the total call duration amounts to 1,200 hours — so we talked for more than one and a half months non-stop this year!
- RASO engineers travelled almost twice around the globe to visit customers, with a total of around 75,000 kilometres!
We are grateful to our customers, who make it possible for us to enjoy these results, and plan for an even better 2023!