A-Class Mark II
Print Engines for OEM Applications
When the demands of your high-performance print-and-apply applications
require more features than existing print engines offer, it’s time to move up
to the A-Class Mark II.
The A-Class Mark II family of advanced print engines is designed for highdemand, multi-shift applications requiring fast throughput and proven
reliability. The design allows for quick and easy replacement of the platen
roller and printhead, which minimizes downtime and improves efficiency.
It also includes innovative design features, such as:
• Stainless-steel cabinet – rugged, yet easy to clean
• Stainless-steel hardware components
• A modular design for enhanced serviceability
• Coated-side-in or coated-side-out thermal-transfer ribbon assembly
• An intuitive, graphic menu navigation display with an optional 152.4 mm (6 in)
remote display for access when print engines are in hard-to-reach areas