”UAB RASO” works to:
- Meet the requirements of our clients
- Be a reliable partner
- Provide the clients with high quality products and services
Quality management system of “UAB RASO” is ISO 9001:2000-certified.
In order to achieve even better quality of client servicing, RASO has engaged the ITIL processes for servicing clients and services. ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the business management theory aimed at optimization of work and ensuring the quality for the IT companies.
"The Strongest Lithuania 2011" certificate confirms to partners and clients that company is trustworthy, fulfills financial obligations in timely manner.
The Company currently uses the following processes:
• Service desk: ITIL is perceived as function, transferring the queries, incidents and similar events to other processes.
• Incident management: the process is aimed at restoring the provision of services in shortest period in case of failures.
• Problem management: this process searches for reasons for the past or potential failures and eliminates them.
• Configuration management: supporting one unified company management database (CMDB) with applicable technical documentation.
• Change management: ensuring that the works are carried out having evaluated potential risks, saving changes in the CMDB etc.